Monday 13 October 2008

Open house ...thanks for my friends

OK guys, now i'm a bit free after struggling and put so much effort on my system development. I can say so far i have completed the prototype of my system called e-commerce generator. However, still not confirm yet until the test result this week. So..maybe this week i will test my system and lets see the final result. If everything is OK (means no error)...means 100% completed. So..last saturday i went to my friends' flat (we all students so just rent the flat actually) and ate at there. As usual, i ate so much i guess. Hahahahah.....so i save at least RM10 last saturday. Usually my expenses for food is around RM5-RM10 (never cook at home so busy. Just go to hawker center and buy what ever i want.). Thanks Nana, Nor, Yus, Ruzilla and also ana for the open hiuse. Maybe i should call Open flat since it is flat not a house. LOL!


LOL...zubir..


ok..ni lah yang buat open house..


They are my classmates


wow..ala.ala vege..gitew..


mmm.....simple but delicious...trust me..


Ops..me in blue...just got up...struggling my system development

6 comments:

Mas Light said...

punya banyak sayur!

Medusa said...

ugh.. O_O"" u guyz rent a flat.. a single home-flat and.. share with other juz for the cooking thingy..? lol ^_^"" (sepa laa masak andrik..? hehe) ko pndai masak kaa..? lmao!!

So hows the cooking..? ;) cewek peninsular mostly know how to cook oo.. ;) haha! ^_^ hows sunday..? n monday so far..? lol

Tompinai paladius @ NiT said...

Wah mc susana hari raya bogia.....cisss jeles sia ne... mc makan2 kui raya hehehee... :D

Andrik McVean said...

@mas..yabah...ala2 vege gitew...

@beck...diorang labah yang masak...sia datang pi makan jah...lOL

@nit..yabah...masih lagi suasana ari raya..hahaha

APRIL RD said...

syoknya.....mkn free.....

Andrik McVean said...

@april...siok bah makan free..hehehehe

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails