Wednesday 29 April 2009

Windows 7 will Release very soon!!!!!


Windows 7 with 768,000,000 hits on the net shows the popularity of this product. Windows 7 is a next operationg system produced by Microsoft. After received millions of complains frm Window Vista, Microsoft takes 3 years to rebuild a new operation system which is claimed by Bill gates more reliable and powerful than the previous windows. In fact, the graphic display is nicer and smoother. 

Windows 7 includes a number of new features, such as advances in touch and handwriting recognition, support for virtual hard disks, improved performance on multi-core processors,improved boot performance (wow...i love this part), and kernel improvements [Source].

Well, we will see how powerful this operation system is and how good this operationg system. As far as i concern, their previous operating system is very, very SUCK!!!! I mean the Vista one. My I have two laptops. My first laptop running Windows Vista which is so SHIT!!! and my second laptop is running Windows XP which is far, far better than Vista. And my PC defenately running XP. I can't wait to test this operating system though!!!!!!

No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails