Friday 22 October 2010

Tv by direct

I Use My DVR to Always Have Something to Watch

Thanks for the article from Jermaine Haynes

I have been interested in recording technologies ever since the introduction of the VCR in the 1980's. Since watching television is my number one hobby, it is important to be that I watch as many shows as possible. When cable television was first introduced, I was the first one one my block to get it installed in my house. Unfortunately, cable television leaves a lot to be desired nowadays.

Since I always want to have the absolute best television setup, this means that I have to constantly change and adapt. Rather than using a VCR, I now use DVR. This is far superior to VCR in every respect. It records in picture-perfect digital clarity, and I can record multiple shows at once. This is particularly useful during the prime time hours of television. The major networks all like to schedule their best shows at the same time so that we are forced to pick between them. I get around this by recording them all with my DVR. The only television service I will use with my DVR is www.tvbydirect.com/directv-deal/OREGON-OR-direct-tv.html, which gives me access to hundreds of channels.

With this potent combination, I am never without a show to watch. If nothing seems to be on TV, then I just look at all the shows I have recorded. I always find something that looks interesting.

No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails