Monday 25 July 2011

My 18-55mm Lens was broken

Sadly because my 18-55mm lens was broken. I did notice the problem when i was still in the UK. It didn't work properly i don't kow why because the camera is always looked after by me. But it was still working until yesterday it didn't work at all and it was very sad. That's the only lens i have and since i didn't work i can't take any pictures. Then i had to buy a new lens and the guy in the shop suggested to me to buy 18-200mm tamron which is much better of course. I decided to buy it and spent RM850 for it maybe it's a bit cheaper in KL? or even in the UK? mm..i can't do anything about it because i have no choice. I had to buy a new one!!!!

p/s: was very sad when i know my lens didn't work anymore...had to spend another rm850 for my new Tamron lens.

3 comments:

kura said...

tamrom 18-200 best! beli la beli laaa..

vampire's lovex said...

mahal betol lens nye..patot la org jaga betol2....

Anonymous said...

rm850 tu kira murah la der . accept la the truth yg lens ko dah rosak k . jangan menangis , hidup mesti diteruskan

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails