Monday 16 August 2010

Kinabalu Trip Part four - 6th shelter

Resting...

It was tiring but it was fun..this is my team

The last two were struggling to reach it on time
but they managed
my little niece

I believe i can fly

This is the last post for my kinabalu trip. As i said before i went to Kinabalu mountain again and it was my second time this year. My team managed to reach the 6th shelter on time even though 3 of them were struggling to reach it on time. But so proud of them. Ranging ages were from 10 to 14 years old and we managed to overtook all the group. YES!!!!!!! THIS IS WHAT I CALL SATISFACTION.

p/s: Planning to go to waterfall in Keningau...mmm..but...shall i go to manukan island first???

2 comments:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Waterfall first hehehe.

Andrik McVean said...

missed this waterfall isk..isk

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails