Monday 16 August 2010

Kinabalu Trip Part four - Climbing the mountain 2

My team

Yeah...reaching KM by KM

Early journey

He is taking a deep breath

We are enjoying

Happy faces..(not so happy lol!)

Hello everybody..I am back again with my laptop. I really missed my laptop. I was in Hotel perkasa in Ranau for a day and a night and another day in Ranau stayed with my sister. I went to mount kinabalu again for my third climbing. It was really nice except for the very wet weather. It was raining and misty..wow..what a challenge for my team. But I managed to reach the sixth shelter and the other members of the team managed to reach 5th shelter. Congratulations to the team. We didn't go to the top again because all rooms were fully booked until sept. I can't do it in Sept as my flight going back to London is on the 2nd of sept. Mmm...never mind because i am planning to do it again next year.

Here are some pictures when we were on the way going to the sixth shelter. Wow..it was really fun and we had a great time together with my nieces and nephews. It was tiring but what can you say? we really enjoyed it. If you are Malaysian and never climbed this mountain yet please do it because i will say it's worth and the view was fantastic from the top. All i can say is if you are fit enough for it..then go for it. But if you are not fit enough please do not do because there were many tourists died there.

2 comments:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Kecil kecil juga team kau ni tapi wah... tahan juga dorang ah.

Andrik McVean said...

kecil kecil cili padi bogia

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails