Thursday 19 August 2010

Mount Kinabalu Heritage Resort and Spa

Going to check in
Picking up a song
Enjoy first

I did it accurately

peace

Billiard time

Where we had our dinner

My little nephew

Hiyasssss, I am updating my blog from my bed and it was a long and tiring week for me when every single day was an enjoyment and tiring. Loved my week but of course it was a tiring week but i didn't care because that is one of the reasons i come back to Sabah. Previously the name is perkasa hotel but they changed it now to Mount Kinabalu heritage resort and Spa. Not the best hotel I ever stayed but for the price we paid RM380 (suit room and inc. breakfast and dinner for two) it was reasonably good. Well, we stayed at this hotel because the next morning we were going to climb the mountain. Some of them did it before and dome never. So it was an exciting experience for those who never did it before. We had dinner at the hotel and some of them went out to kundasang and bought even nice meal for a cheaper price. After dinner we took a break for 30 minutes and we had party at the hotel's club.

We were the first group came to the pub and we did so much things such as darting, billiard-ing (lolz), karaoke-ing, dancing and drinking (non alcohol...we preferred canes of cokes instead of beer). REMEMBER THE NEXT MORNING WE NEED TO CLIMB THE MOUNTAIN. Enjoy some of the pictures were taken that time..

2 comments:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Not bad price bah.

Andrik McVean said...

ok bah....suit punya room lagi

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails