Tuesday 31 January 2012

Red hill training


Well here I am with my nephew who managed to follow me from the back along the way from the bottom to the top. But there were few times where I had to stop and made sure he was okay. But I respected him for able to follow my pace most of the time because he didn't have enough training and he didn't do like what I have been doing.

Anyway, Red hill or in my village this hill is well known as Tanah Ragang (tanah merah). We chose a longer route which is about 5.4KM up and down. We took about 37 minutes to finish the whole route. I could do in 32 minutes I think but I had to look after my nephew and i cannot leave him too far behind me. Well at least we enjoyed it and was really great.

P/s: We did this before I had food poisioning :-(

No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails