Monday, 21 February 2011
Monday, 7 February 2011
Sunday, 6 February 2011
Saturday, 5 February 2011
Enjoy some of the pictures. More pictures already posted on my Facebook. So for those who still in my FB list please add me as your friend (even though i don't know you LOL!). This mountain is the most difficult I ever climbed in the UK so far. With the weather condition, slippery path, snowy, windy, whatever.........but all i can say is i really enjoyed it so much xxx
Friday, 4 February 2011
Few days, I was rushing trying to catch the next train at Kings Cross to Hatfield. I saw London Evening Newspaper on a rack in St.Pancres building and I thought i'll take it to read while on the train. So i took and thanks God I managed to catch the train (I actually almost missed it). Anyway, the story is like this, there was a section on the newspaper about strangest questions.
Hi Ray, My name is Yambu Andrik Rampun one of your MSc final project students. I would be pleased to know your availability to discuss about my dissertation topic. I would also like to know what kind of topics would you prefer or expect for your students to do. Here are a few topics that I would like to do for my dissertation; The first topic is very much development based 1. A web based UK Mountain Information System Target audience: Tourists (Climbers) Scope: the highest mountains within the UK Description: Web Based Mountain Information System is an online information provider for climbers; it has sophisticated features that are not only accessible via PCs but mobile phones. By accessing the website climbers can see/use the following features - Panoramic 3D from the top of the mountain. Without climbing the particular mountain, climbers are still can see the view from the top of the mountain. For climbers who want to climb the mountain it gives at least a rough idea about what they will see from the top of the mountain (often a real motivator for climbing the mouton but this information is often almost impossible to obtain), weather permitting.
- Online map which is accessible via mobile. The map provided on the website is accessible via mobile and by checking into the system climbers can see their current location in the mountain with next decision point along their chosen route. This means, climbers do not have to take a paper based map with them when climbing the mountain.
- Calories burned - One of the questions that often occurs to the fitness fanatics, is how many calories are burned from the starting point to the top and from the top back to the starting point.
- 3D depiction of the mountain. Before climbing the mountain it is always helpful for the climbers to get to know how the mountain looks like and it is much better giving them a 3D view instead of just 2D pictures. This feature allows the climbers to rotate the 3D mountain and see the mountain from different angles becoming more aware of the best landscape features to view, and safety hazards to beware of.
- Live weather and weather forecast - Knowing the mountain's weather forecast is always handy especially to the climbers and so often climbers ascend the mountain in the hope of seeing a great summit view, only to be disappointed when it's shrouded in mist! So the latest specific forecast in valuable in confirming the decision to climb the mountain.
-Fitness level required - Minimum fitness level required to climb the mountain. This is very important to make sure that the climber knows his/her capability to climb the mountain
- General information- Such as accommodation availability, how to go there, the height of the mountain, the length of the path, difficulty level, charges (if any), contact details, etc. Here are two additional possible topics which are research based:- 1. Gender differences in programming - investigating the differences in programming done by male and female. 2. Detecting user's gender and age range on e-commerce websites based on their activities. This enables the company to display the right adverts to the right target audience based on the the user's gander and age range. this could be very interesting topic especially its advantages but i prefer to explain more when we are meeting face to face. Thanks, Andrik R
Thursday, 3 February 2011
Well, I have been listening few songs recently by tina turner, CCR and some other songs. How important money in relationship? And how important love in relationship? Which one is more inportant money or love? Can you survive the relationship without money? Can you survive relationship without love? Or how it comes or they come in a relationship?
Take a look of these
Tina turner says: You don't have to worry even if you don't have money
Macy Gray says: We need more love with even more money
What what do you think?
Wednesday, 2 February 2011
Well, here I am again talking and typing things on my mind at the moment. I don't know why but I feel suddenly very sad. Well, let's put it this way......
What would you do if you knew that the relationship is not gonna last between you and your lover? Then it seems like there is no other way to get back. What would you say if it's gonna be a good bye, what would you say if it's gonna be a no more and what would you say if it's gonna be a wave in the airport? Yes I know it's gonna be very sad but that's life. I knew this is the end and I knew how it gonna be. It's very sad but all I can day is what can I do? Nothing can I do but say I am sorry I didn't it and I am sorry for not telling you this early. I was so afraid to tell you this before but that time I knew that I have to tell you this one day.
I am sorry because of all those promises and it's not because I don't want it but it has to be like this. I am sorry and I am still very afraid to tell you this but at one stage I knew I have to tell you this. All I can say is I wish you a very good luck and I hope that everything gonna be all right with you. I let you go with my blessing and my only request if you could is please keep every single memory that we have shared together and one thing I can promise you is all the memories we've created gonna be stay forever in deep in my heart....
I know sorry is not enough but I hope you understand that my heart is heavier leaving you...