Thursday 13 August 2009

They are SHIT!!! But i won't give up!!!

Mmmm...why they are shittt...because.................

1. Goverment funds - Mmmm...I was selected under MOSTI programme. Work in Malaysia with multinational company for one year (under training) in order to get a status "professional engineer". Mmmm...fine, very intresting. After work one year, Must continue work in any companies in Malaysia for at least 3 years. Or you have to pay back how much they gave you during the training period. But when i think back about my niece's situation.....

My niece experienced this problem. She (graduated first class degree in Banking) was selected to be a professional banker in 2007 and trained under Bank Negara (1 year training if i not mistaken). 6 months taught and 6 months practical. Fortunately, she has been offered to be a "pegawai pentaksir" by Lembaga Hasil dalam negeri with a very impressive salary. So she left the programme under bank negara and now she is paying the money and must pay it within 12 months. So she is paying RM1000 per month which is pity.

So i refused it....

2. MARA - Mmmmm...I rang MARA office down in KL last week. Asked this and that! And they said, they reduced the number of students going to overseas for their study. And if.....if the students have been sponsored....THEY MUST COME BACK TO MALAYSIA AND WORK IN MALAYSIA AT LEAST 3 YEARS!!!!! Which is redicilous, because I would like to work in the UK. Very dissapointing.....

3. JPA - I rang JPA office down in KL last week. As usual asked this and that!!! And they said, they won't sponsor scholarship with employees whose work with private companies. Only students whose work under goverment and must come back to Malaysia after finished the course. Mmmmm...another dissapointing news...Instead of JPA they suppose to change their name to GJPA (Goverment Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam). Because they serve govermonet people only!!!

4. PTPTN - I am very anxious to study in the UK for my master degree and work there. So just in case if my application with JPA or MARA is not successful. This might be the last solution. I do not mind the loan..because i know...if you work in the UK and pay the loan in Ringgit...your loan is nothing...you can pay it just within a few years. Anyway.....i did not know but now i knew...PTPTN doesn't sponsor Master degree oversea. Only local universities. OK...fine!!!

5. Next solution...bank loan. I know i was taking a very very big risk by doing this. I rang a few banks. So i asked for study loan...They asked me how much. I said about RM100,000 for my master degree. They asked my IC number.....I gave it. They said hold on. So i await for a few minutes. Just after a few minutes...they said to me...cannot give the loan. I asked why. They said...because i do not have enough finance to secure the loan. I dont understand...but i guess something like this...they will allow you for the loan only if you have enough money in your account bank to recover the loan. Otherwise they will refuse it!!! So i said sialan!!!!

Mmmm...anyway..i applied grant/scholarship/financial support from any companies in the UK. Just about a few days ago..I received a grant from a company in the UK. So i suppose to be in the UK next year if my application is successfull + IELTS. It is a grant with a condition which is allow me to work in the UK. Yahoooooo......ah..i have more and more to write about this..but i have to stop it here now. Oh BTW, the grant worth about 15,000 pounds. Can add a few frm my saving. And from my sisters..so can get RM100,000..suppose to be enough. See you soon......... ta..ta..

4 comments:

sweetie~ said...

fixing little mistakes done is costly...:)

Unknown said...

Little little..I believe you can make make it through..

Alya Shaka said...

hope u can make it tru! klu sudah ada di UK jgn lupa siaorang di sini..wahhh gitu

Andrik McVean said...

rileks...to all my loyal readers...

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails