Saturday 24 September 2011

Big crocodiles at Tuaran Crocodiles farm






About two weeks ago i had the chance to see some of the biggest crocodiles in Malaysia.
I honestly admit they are the biggest crocodiles i ever seen in Malaysia or maybe world. They are very very big and they look so scary because of their bodies' skins. Gosh!!! They were so ugly and lazy. All they do is eat and sleep. No wonder they are so big. But they are so wild and every single meat you put into their cage they will just eat it quickly. I did enjoy my trip to the farm. I paid rm10 per entrance. I find it a bit expensive actually because we were four all together and we ended up paying rm40. But i must say the crocodiles were really big and probably the biggest crocs i ever seen in flesh so far.

No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails