Thursday 22 September 2011

Luanti fish massage in the river






I have been so busy with my holiday and i didn't have enough time to update my blog. All i did before was updating my facebook post but never on my blog. In fact, it has been almost three weeks since i last logged into my blog. I have been very busy doing my own things and planning what shall i do next. I know i should have time to update my blog but honestly i didn't have enough time to do that. Other than that, the internet connection at my village is sometimes a bit low and it made me lazier to update my blog. I hope to update my blog regularly soon. Last week i went to Luanti which is located in Ranau and not far from Hot Spring. I went there and i tried the fish massage in the river. It was a family holiday trip and we did enjoy it very much. Take a look of some of the pictures taken.....

4 comments:

Anum said...

scare.....
for me...

sailaaf said...

long time no see. i've been waiting for a long time to see u updating ur blog. haha.

Sasa Tien said...

wow... i thought it will be some small fishes .. who knows.. that's really big fish for massage!

matthew said...

Very keen on trying the massage by the fish.How far is it from Miri?

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails