Friday 8 August 2008

Totally just for laugh

Gezzz....so busy this week and next week. I'm sure will be more busy next month. Oh no! just too tired and i'm going to bed soon. I can't wait to close my eyes. But before off to bed let me entertain you with my blog. Everything is sick now. Mmmm...so let me post this funny pictures on my blog and hopefully could entertain you. Those who has sense of humor i'm sure they can understand. Heheheh...but those who doesn't have sense of humor just ask you friends lah...ok...ok..here you go..


when you getting old..to men do not wear shot pant and to women do not wear bikini or something like that

Do not work under photos companies


And when you are retired, its time to play..

2 comments:

ReNo said...

Gila la..hahaha

Anonymous said...

hahaha ...what a hahaha

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails