Friday 27 November 2009

Bungkusan Langsat dari sabah telah sampai..hehehe...

Dig dong!!! Someone pressed the apartment's bell. I was with my laptop that time busy with my things. Ding dong!!! the bell pressed again. I said to myslef...argh...i don't care who comming i want to do this. But strangely nobody open the door. So i slowly moved away frm my laptop and try to look outside trough the other window of the apartment. I saw a guy holding something and i was wondering if it was a guy from the other floor wanted to give something to me. I opened the door and i did not know the guy and i said Yes..may i help you?". And the postman said..."yes is Mr. Andrik here?" and i said "Yes am Mr.Andrik ". He looked at me and he said "Ok..ada bungkusan untuk kamu" and he handed the pack to me. I looked on it and i say my name and my sister's name were written on it. So i signed the form that i need to do and say thank you to him.

I went to the kitchen and took a knife and started to open the pack. Wow...i cannot believe it. LANGSAT BAH DALAM DIA!!!!! and i straight went to my bedroom took my HP. I rang my sister and i said.. "uiiii...kamu kasih kirim sy langsat kah?". She laughed and i said..wow...i am so happy..lastly i can eat langsat after a few years i didnt. I guess we can find the langsat in penang but not sure where. At once i thought i've seen it but dont remember whether it was in Penang or in Thailand. Anyway..here you gooo


Yes..my name..post laju..only one day from sabah to penang


dalam kotak kasut bah..hehehe


Wah...can't wait

P/S: I cannot sleep..my watch shows its 4.43 am but my eyes say don't sleep!!!!!

2 comments:

Gallivanter said...

Looks delicious!!!

Andrik McVean said...

oh yes..memang sedap..heheh

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails