Friday 20 November 2009

How to cook noodles? Believe me this is much better than using boiled water.

Huh...I think its been a week i didn't blog because i was so busy with the new project requested by the manager. Unfortunately, i am the only one hard core programmer (pheweeitttt!!!) in my department and i have no choice to escape form it. So i really have to stick on it and this week is really horrible for me because i have to struggle to finish the project within a week. Not really actually..i mean i do have 2 weeks time but i wanted to finished it this week because i will be busy after 21st of Nov for these and that. Anyway...i wanted to post the pictures of mine cooked something but i didn't have the time. And today, i finished my work this afternoon and yeahhh.....i'm free now!!!! Last week i cooked special noodles with some salads (i cooked it..dare u to believe?LOL!) egg and also sausages...oh yes..another one is baked beans and of course the chili paddy. Okey...okey....lets have a look what I've cooked.

I love this kitchen...even though i used it occasionally

I love cooking
empty...
With an egg..i love it
Wow...i started it
Wow...nice baked beans and egg
Mix em' together...dare to believe?
Omg..they were melted on my tongue

Mmmm..eat with a glass of fresh milk..
Wow..look..can u see something on the top???? chilies...bebe!!!


P/s: Its been 10 months i didn't cook and i missed it so much. I'll be back to sabah in Dec and cannot wait to cook more dishes for my family. BTW, i am counting how many days more to go before leave Motorola for the UK!!!!

4 comments:

Elsa Gabriel said...

wahhh..bulih masuk pertandingan maggie...kalau menang dpt 20k oh...

Mas Light said...

I'd cook something like that but not with that many toppings orz. I'd add eggs and garlic most of the time ;) coz I love it so much.

Andrik McVean said...

@elsa..heheheh..yes memang buli masak pertandingan maggie nie...

@maslight...i like many toppings..hehehe the more the better

sid sienna said...

would love to try this one.. look delicious..

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails