Friday 5 March 2010

This is what i call something to be proud with!!!!!

Oh...this afternoon i wrote a quick post about my test and before i left the class i managed to access
my university email and checked my fourth test mark.

A BIG YES FOR ME WHEN I'VE GOT 80% BABY....PALING TINGGI LAGI DI KELAS. HUH...MEMANG PUAS HATI AND I FEEL LIKE ALL THE EFFORTS I'VE INVESTED ARE REALLY WORTH. AND THIS IS WHAT I'VE GOT. AN "A" MARK!!!!!!

Rasa happy sangat...yalah...semua students are very clever dalam kelas tuh. Kalau pelajar-pelajar mat salleh lagi...semualah terror terror...tidak kurang pelajar-pelajar dari india. I am the only student from Malaysia dan markah tertinggi lagi tuh.....wow...am so proud of myself....this week end mau pi shopping dulu..beli barang barang dapur....

OK lah, tonight is American Idol and am going to watch it!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations, many more proud moments to follow

dje' said...

suda lama x melawat blog ko. congrats, i'm proud of u :)keep up the good work.

andrik, tolong tangkap gambar bunga yang blooming under the snow. tangkap banyak2 tau. it must be wonderful :)

gadis borneo said...

congrates...:) meh sia blanja ko makan bosou...haha

Lett said...

wah... congrats... pandai pulak kau ni aaaa

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails