Monday 21 February 2011

My freelance IT company in the UK - Beta!!

Hi Guys, it has been a very very long time (I think up to half a month) since my last visit to my blog. I have been very busy doing my MSc final project and also doing my company's website which has been launched early Feb this year and so far it goes all right. Because since it has been launched early Feb this year we only got two projects. Well, Not bad i guess :) and hopefully more projects coming soon.

Anyway, please take a look of the website yeah..if you are interested. It's still beta tho!! :)
I am thinking to redesign the website when i got the time actually. But at the moment i am so busy with my clients' projects and even my Msc project. OK guys, I got to go now and take care.

No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails