Wednesday 2 February 2011

Why does my heart feels so sad?

Well, here I am again talking and typing things on my mind at the moment. I don't know why but I feel suddenly very sad. Well, let's put it this way......

What would you do if you knew that the relationship is not gonna last between you and your lover? Then it seems like there is no other way to get back. What would you say if it's gonna be a good bye, what would you say if it's gonna be a no more and what would you say if it's gonna be a wave in the airport? Yes I know it's gonna be very sad but that's life. I knew this is the end and I knew how it gonna be. It's very sad but all I can day is what can I do? Nothing can I do but say I am sorry I didn't it and I am sorry for not telling you this early. I was so afraid to tell you this before but that time I knew that I have to tell you this one day.

I am sorry because of all those promises and it's not because I don't want it but it has to be like this. I am sorry and I am still very afraid to tell you this but at one stage I knew I have to tell you this. All I can say is I wish you a very good luck and I hope that everything gonna be all right with you. I let you go with my blessing and my only request if you could is please keep every single memory that we have shared together and one thing I can promise you is all the memories we've created gonna be stay forever in deep in my heart....

I know sorry is not enough but I hope you understand that my heart is heavier leaving you...

No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails