Wednesday 27 April 2011

Check out my current project (Master Thesis project)


Wow...yes...for the second day i successfully managed to update my blog. LOL! For those who are interested to know what i have been doing in the last 3 months check out the link above. That's what i did. I kind of developed an application based on facebook + youtube but for e-learning purpose. If you check it out...well, you have to create your account and you will be able to login and watch all the videos uploaded there. Anyway..i took 1.5 months to design and develop the application and and also writing most of the pages in 3 chapters (develop, design and testing). I have to say this is the hardest and probably most complicated source code i have ever done before. Mmmmm...fantastic tho!!! I mean i never thought i can do such things. OK...guys..i got to to go now and i hope i can update my blog again tomrw. We will see :) Oh by the are you interested in earning a master's degree as well? Check out online masters degrees . Great ones! :-)

No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails