Saturday 30 April 2011

It's summer (NOT YET)!!!!!

Do you want this or???

this one??

Hurrrahhhhhh!!!!! It's summer yeah it is even though it shouldn't be. I mean summer usually in the middle of May? or early June? Yeah i guess so. But it seems like everything came very early this year. It has been 2 years in a row UK had terrible winter and this coming summer (I think it's already summer) gonna be a fantastic session ever!! Yahhhh!! (i hope so). Anyway...I can wait to have a lay on a beach or to have a walk in a jungle (maybe forest a better and safer place). Whatever!!!! I want to enjoy the sun very very much but i fuc**ng can't at the moment because i am busy writing my thesis...arghhhhhhh....hurry up!!!! I can't wait to finish everything. :-)

1 comment:

HoneyBUZZin said...

HI Andrik..how are you? If u were to ask me..I'll prefer the water.....(hehe)but the woods were beautiful..and very refreshing too...

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails