Saturday 31 January 2009

Simpang Mangayau - tips of Borneo-

Hello friends, how are you all? I hope you all are having a nice week end. What I've done during my week end? I spent most of my town in Georgetown. Tried to shop but can';t afford anything and i just can window shopping. Hehehe..all right lets talk about what i've done again in sabah last time. After a few places i been in sabah. Lastly i decided want to go to the tips of Borneo which quite away from where i live. However my sister lives in Kota Marudu and I stayed at there for 2 nights. Otherwise i will be too tired to drive the Produa Rusa. Actually i been this place before but still poor that time. So last time i was there (and my parents and sisters and children) it was so much changed. One thing i can't forgot is the beach is so clean. And i can say the cleanest beach i ever been in my life. The beach rated 5 stars by me..hehehe


cewwaahhh...its me..


thats my second assistant hehe...catching the fish


crossing the line


Must take a picture here..otherwise your visit is incomplete


My first assistant..


Nice weather and also beach


Its me..buried under the sand by my nieces


Clean water and freshing



it was happening time


Huhuhuhu..


dont u think the beach is so nice?


nah...we were having lunch (3 pm..lol)


paling nakal...they can't wait to swim in the see

5 comments:

GC said...

wow, macam sia pun dapat rasa tu ombak sama angin di tepi pantai oh lepas baca sama tinguk ko punya post ni :D

siuk bah kalu pigi sama famili kan

BuDakHutaN said...

chantek bah tu beach sana...biru biru lagi tu...

Andrik McVean said...

tukang kupi...ya mimang lawa tuh tempat....pantai paling bersih sy pernah pigi setakat ini

@ budakhutan....wah dak hutan..lama suda inda pi cn ya....mimang biru...macam gunung kinabalu heheheh

Unknown said...

Lama sudah sa mau pi sana..tapi tidak tersampai-sampai..mcm manalah ni? bikin malu urang Sabah ja kan? hehehe

Andrik McVean said...

ya sumandak..lama uda ko inda pi sana? ko mesti kana pi sana tuh sebab lawa tuh tempat...bukan urang sabah kalau inda pi sana..hehhe...mencabar o sia kan? hehe

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails