Saturday 3 March 2012

My nephew's 3rd birthday


Helloooo..a long hello from me eh. Actually just last week was my three years old nephew's birthday. So basically I accomplished another task! Well, cooking of course. As usual I did the cooking part and I also needed to do the shopping buying all the ingredients. But that time was bloody tiring because I just got back from Ranau and drove about 2 hours back to mum's house. Huh!!!!! then off to do some shopping for some groceries and started the cooking sharp at 5PM because the party needed to be started at 7PM. I had about 2 hours and decided to cook just a few dishes. I was bloody tired and yeah I cooked just about five different dishes.

I'm going to bed now folks! Bye for now....see you again tomorrow.

No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails