Friday 28 November 2008

Again....i am tension

Oh..shit!!! this IBM course really make me tension. I thought i could get some rest after finished my degree. But no...my sorrow is still there and still tension. I do not know how to study 3 thick books within a month. Actually it is not a month..its just about three weeks because on 7th of DEC until 13th of DEC we will be having break. This means, within one week we have to cover 12 chapters and for me it is really redicilous and my mind really can't cope on it. The class is from 9 am unitl 1 pm and second section is from 2 pm until 5 pm. In fact the class is monday to friday. I am extremally tired. I saw the past year final exam and really difficult. In fact the other lecturer said he sat the exam twice than he certificed. So how about me and my friends? we are struggling every night and i really don't think i could do it. Argh...the lecture also very quick and somerimes can be quite boring. Ahhh,,,anyway..i still trying...going to have my dinner now..bye..hehe

2 comments:

Medusa said...

ouch!!.. andrik!! :O u really struggle hard eh..? O_O"" hmmm.. juz dont get worst laa otherwise.. nnti ko berabis belajar pun it makes u even more tension.. if u know wat i mean..? O_o""

:) p minum2 luk baa or at least.. ;) rock hte metal!! yeahhh! :)

heheh all the best andrik! i know its tough! but.. wish u a goodluck!

Andrik McVean said...

@beck..ko mimang kawan yang setia bah...i feel lucky having u as my net friend

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails