Sunday 14 February 2010

My life is getting busy


Seriously busy...

Yeah...am back again after my horrible weeks and i'm sure this comming week will be another horrible week for me. Nevermind, i will stay and retain where i am and try to be even stronger. It's gonna be too much for me but i know that i can survive with all these obstacles and slowly cope with it. It's not easy though, even though i never thought i will be in this situation of my life. My life is getting busy, I checked my uni's email after lunch and i received the detail about the project that we going to do. Wow..it's really a big one huh???? yeah it is. Briefly, am going to a research about the interaction about the computers and human. Therefore, after the resaerch what i need to do is to propose a few methods in order to improve the interactions. I have no idea how it would be as i haven't started it yet but soon when i started it i will be okay i guess.


I have to think out of the box now..

Anyway...i've got class tmrw and also a group discussion. So i will be staying on campus tmrw until maybe 4 or 5 o'clock. Next week gonna be a busy busy week for me because i have do my revision as i've got test this comming friday and i have to explore abour netbeans as well. Huhuhu....busy..busy..busy....

P/S: I'm afraid of this "I don't want to lose your love but sometimes that's how it has to be....."

No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails