Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Catching fish at the peddy field

Best..best...best...

Look..what we've got :)

We were all ready to catch th fish..hehehe

These pictures were taken last week but i didn't have enough time to post them here. I was so fucking busy with my plan here and there. Now I have just finished my kinabalu mountain trip and i am going to plan another trip either to Sandakan, tawau or maybe manukan island. YESSSS!!!! another plan and i want to spend my time as much as i can before i go back to England. England is great but the main problem is that country is so cold and i hate cold so much because it causes me can't spend my time outdoor. Once i get back to England i will stuck myself in the house...gezzzzzz...can't use my shorts, can't use my lovely t-shirts..OMG!!!!! terrible but when summer comes England is fantastic place!!!!!

Anyway...last week i had lovely time catching fish in the peddy field. It was fucking hell bloody good and so much much fun..yeah..it was. I catched few different fishes and my brother in low cooked the fish amazingly...lolzz!!!!! We had beef and chicken in the fridge that time but for a change we cook fresh water fish..yummyyyyy...so lovely..it was so pity because i didn't take the pictures of the fish dishes..haizzz...next time i should take some ;(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waaah...banyak hasil tangkapan haa ? Nyway, tiada lintah ka melekat di badan kamu ?

Andrik McVean said...

yes...banyak juga...:)
well..lintah? not me lah..my niece had it...hahaha...but i lived with it since my childhood..so no problem at all...

SJB said...

Sedap ni ikan kalau masak sup. Adakah ada lintah hehehe.

Andrik McVean said...

masa lemak cili api bah....pedas2 taruh limau...sedap owh

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails