Monday 8 November 2010

I have been so busy..

My codes that I have written
The XML file which is very annoying

Hello all, How is everyone? I have been very busy last couple of weeks and now I am
updating my blog because I have a little time for it. Huh!! very tiring and it's because I have a project submission on the 19th of NOV. Frankly speaking, I actually have completed mine but I still and really need to finalise it and recheck it for the final version. Anyway, I have to teach my girls also as they need someone to teach them I think. Not a big deal for me because they are my friends and helping friends are important. Don't you think so? You can see my two very small part of the programs that I have written. I can say what I have done so far for the entire project is just about 20% and another 80% have to go. OK folks, thanks to everyone who still visiting my my blog.
need to finalise it and recheck it for the final version.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks For blog with valuable informations.

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails