Monday 22 November 2010

Tired Eating because I was hungry

Just a joke

It was few days ago, we've just finished our class and we went straight away to the university's cafe. Yeah!! I was hungry that time because I did not eat for about 24 hours. All i had was just a small nibble. I had water and that's all really. I was not hungry that much when am tired but when i'm relax and on my own, i actually eat a lot. I like cooking and most of the time i will cook at home. Anyway, for the price I paid about 3 pounds I had some vege, chicken thigh and some rice as well. It was very nice and i really thought it was the best food i ever had for long time. I know why. Not because the food was nice but because i was fucking hungry. Just after i finished my lunch, i felt i wanted to have something else but i don't want to be fat for hell sake!!! Have to control my figure of course.

2 comments:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Belajar sampai lupa makan?

Andrik McVean said...

hahaha...busy bah kunu..

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails