Wednesday 24 November 2010

Project prototype submission


ROAST! is the name of my system that am going to develop. It's a short form of Restaurant Online Advertising System Tracker! Yeah...in short form of ROAST! My friend who did has a PhD in forestry suggested to me this title because it's easier to remember and the name is related with the purpose of the system. Anyway..here is my previous interface and the two pictures above are the latest interface that I've submitted last night. I developed those with VB.NET programming language and I am newbie in this programming language. I just hope that i can improve my skills in doing this. I like VB.NET but I think it's a bit strange some of the syntaxes because some of them are not make sense. Doh!

No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails