Friday 12 November 2010

She made a mess


Yeah..karen...true...she made a mess on the table. I don't know what actually happened because I was with my laptop facebooking. Suddenly, her blackberry went almost into my latte. She managed to save it quickly because it dropped into my latte. But her hand cause my latte spilled a little bit on the table. Huh!!! Thanks God for that otherwise she has to buy me a new latte. LOL! Wanna see who is Karen??? Ha..ha...ha...this is Karen.......... .[TOP PICTURE]

4 comments:

InobonG ProPer said...

bukan saja setakat buy another cup of latte tapi worst, she needs to buy a new blackberry hehehe

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Oh wow.

karen said...

Andrik you were distracting me that was why it happened!

Andrik McVean said...

karen it's just you being clumsy lol

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails