Friday 10 December 2010

Candid pictures of friends

What karen was doing?

This is horrible..i remember what was the joke about

Karen looks so serious

I forgot what i was explaining here to them here

Harsh was explaining or probably begging something with Alex

Hello folks am back again..yeah i am back again LOL!! I am busy but i love my blog and i am this is my update today. Candid pictures of friends and also me myself of course. It was last monday when my friends were going to have lunch at the uni's cafe and my friend Mo who loves my camera very much was a photographer that time. He took so many candid pictures of us and some of them look horrible but i only published some of them here (at least look a bit nice lol!). OK am off now as i have to continue my work gezzzzzzzzzz....

No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails