Wednesday 29 December 2010

Herts uni students's busyness




I don't really remember when these pictures have been taken but i'm sure this time we were all very busy and everybody was struggling doing the modelling assignment that time. Harsh, Alex and Mo on the pictures and also Karen of course. I was the one busy taking pictures LOL! I was also struggling the assignment that time but thanks God because I managed to did mine a day before the due date where so many students were doing their assignments until late night. Anyway..w've done it with father x'mas and it was such a huge relief for each of us. Next is the final exam and for those who are taking web scripting this semester a huge project gonna be completed by 15th of Jan. Wow!!! I've done mine and i need to concentrate my final exam. Wish me luck guys bye xx

No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails