Friday 31 December 2010

Hatfield was frozen



These are three pictures were taken about a week ago. Hatfield was frozen that time and i was in my little room doing coding. My first time in my life doing coding in the winter. What's the difference? nothing but cold error is always error. Anyway even though i didn't spend my x'mas with anyone or i was on my own over the x'mas period i am still lad of it because i managed to finish and completed my project. Yahoooooooo....it's done and i am so happy with. I did and completed it very early because the submission is on the 15th of Jan and i am about 15 days in advance from the submission date. That really good and i am now concentrating for my final exam. I got an exam on the 20th of Jan 2011 and i just want to give it a big kick!!!

1 comment:

InobonG ProPer said...

Nice pics! I hope somebody I can experience snow hehehe

by the way, good luck with your exam!

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails