Tuesday 2 October 2007

The story of love in my life!!!

Mmmmm..last night i couldn't sleep until almost 6 a.m then i can close my eyes. Today i want to tell you something about my life, i think something secret. But anywhere i want to share to you all, i still remember when i was 10 years old, i was falling in love with this gurl she's not beautiful but not too bad, but i love her because she carrying about myself. She's the only one understand for what i want. But i think, that is not a love...i still looking for what love is, until when i was 15 years old..one more time I'm falling in love with this girl. I still remember the sweetest memory with her was when i hold her hand and she ask me to sing for her...and i sang the song for her. I returned to home and i couldn't sleep because of her. Do you this that love is? mmmm...ya maybe..but at the end of the year we break off and i didn't contact her until today..but I'm not feel so down, and i didn't feel so sad. A year after that i found other girl in my life, and i know she is here. And i still contact with her, but not too close. only couple of year (almost)...the same thing happened, break off one more time. and i still feel, that was a normal thing..and i still can run and bring my life. I don't think that is love. Ya..i don't know, why I'm in love one more time....so sad...i felt a bit down with her. This situation was happened in UiTM, a few years ago. However i still can run my life. O my God, too many things happened here, most of my life disappointed because of love. Love is hurt..until finally i found this person in my life..i think this person can give me happinesses forever, can share my sadness and the joy. I was wrong...because i put too much hope to this person until now i found myself so much down..o my God....help me..what should i do..should i bagging for this person or should i break it off or should i kill myself? what should i do? when someone you really, really love in your life leave you in the middle of your warmth...you will feel life is just s shitting thing. Ya really. If i could turn back the time, i promise to myself, i won't meet this person, i won't let my down just because of this person. I won't accept this person to knock the door of my heart. I've done to many mistake in my life because of girl....at this moment..i hate girl..i hate girl..so much....they are all liar. They leaved me in the pouring rain. They took away my life and threw it into the river and let my love drown in the middle of black sea. I don't know how sad is my life i just can't run my life..i don't know....
"I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly. I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky. Make a wish, take a chance, Make a change, and break away. Out of the darkness and into the sun. But I won't forget all the ones that I love. I'll take a risk, take a chance, Make a change, and break away"
xxxx............................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear ur situation..u shudnt hate girls jez becoz of ur failure in love life.u need to have more faith in urself.maybe u need to be more patient while looking for ur 'mrs. right'..somehow,god creates a partner for each of us.u jez need to be more patient.

Anonymous said...

hmm..sorry to hear your story. but.. jngn la smpi mcm tu sekali.. xsume perempuan sama.. kalo ko betul2 sygkn dia, just let her go. mayb she is not your destiny. it is ok to sedih2 or feel bit upset. tapi jngn la smpi down sgt. there is no point to let love ruins your life. jdkn kesakitan kerana cinta tu sebagai kekuatan ko.. supaya ko boleh bina semangat baru.. cinta x semestinya memiliki.. biarlah dia bahagia dengan hidup dier.. ok! :)

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails