Thursday 18 September 2008

I was tagged by Beck

Beck, thanks for the tag and here are my reply. LOL!

1. My roommates and I once
went to night club and hang out until 4 am
2. Never in my life have been to my fav destinatoins (UK,France and Aus)
3. Highschool was fuck off!!! I have to get up every day at 5 am (I hate to wake up early)
4. When I’m nervous I will eat more and more
5. My hair is black and i use shampoo clear to wash it. LOL
6. When I was 5 i always ask my mom to sleep beside me. Anak manja bah.
7. When I turn my head left, Means something intresting there.
8. I should be with my friends now hang out at Rally night club (fuck off....i have read more and more journal tonite)
9. By this time next year hopefully i will finish my Professional certificate as Database administrator offered by IBM and starts my master degree.
10. My favorite aunt is no...one..no...one..(Alicia key.pula..lol)
11. I have a hard time understanding why people do smoke...they just burn theoir money without realizing it.
12. My ideal breakfast is common lah..never have my breakfast...
13. If you visit my hometown don’t forget to climb the kinabalu mountain
14. If you spend the night at my house i will ask you for pangang2 ayam and karaoke...lol
15. The animal I would like to see flying besides birds is if possible Gajah....
16. I shouldn't have been to the night club but..i love night club..heheh
17. Last night I had dinner with Datin
18. A better name for me would be Andrick Zeaner (My original name given by my sister...but on IC the fuck shit kerani taip Andrik..Buduh punya kerani yang sana tuaran)
19. I’ve been told I look like pengacara rancangan dokomentari from Australia (OMG..)
20. If I could have any car, it would be something that i really want. Not necessary expensive as long as i love it.

OK beck ko puas hati kah?hehehe

2 comments:

Medusa said...

lol hahah!! kicik juga tu tulisan tu.. hahah!!.. mcm tia mo bt oo.. hahah!! ^_^ nnti ko~ lol.. jk.. ^_^


kicikkkkkkkkk!!!! :O lol.. ^_^"" buli bah kalau ko.. heheh.. :D BBKK.. :D

peace.. :D p lunch.. puasa kaa..? xD

Andrik McVean said...

@beck..yakah? kicik kah tuh? heheheh...ko pakai kanta bah kalau mau baca tu tulisan. Hehehehe...sia bulum makan..mana da puasa nie...

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails