Saturday 6 September 2008

My wonderful dinners

Hollaaaaaa.....guys..how are you all? Mmmmm...so far i'm tired and boring actually. I went to the shopping centers this evening and did surveys the price of sony VAIO.Hehehe...i'm planning want to buy a laptop. Actually i know my PC is still OK, but since i really need a laptop i have to buy one. Every time i'm having meeting with my supervisor, she want to see the progress of my system. So..what i have to do is to borrow my friend's laptop. But i don't want to do that. So anyway guys, hopefully i will get my laptop by early next month. Actually i want to post some nice foods i had eaten this week...huhu...and for your information i'm getting fat. My target is to reduce 4 KG during ramadan but seems like i'm getting fail. Hehehehe..









No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails