Thursday 4 June 2009

Current Mode is Hinava


Yummm...yum.....i don't know but suddenly i feel wanted to eat hinava. Oh shit!!! i really forgot to ask my family to bring some from sabah last week. I asked them to bring some Jinaruk, Bosou, Salted fish, chili and Tuhau. And they did! which is very good for me. Awwwww...i tell you when i was at the hotel, i ate like i never eat anything for almost a week. It was very very tasty. But one thing i forgot was Hinava. Now i am not busy as i complated another tool today after a few days strugling on it. Hehehe. Lepas siap tool, i checked my email and got emails and one of them was from my friend which is in Germany. And he asked me what is the popular food in Sabah. And i wrote back he must try Tuhau and also Hinava. WHAT????? HINAVA???? exectly! now i realise that i missed it when i was in KL because i did not ask my family to bring some for me. Huhuhu..."crying now"!!! I have Tuhau but don't have Hinava. But never mind because my sister and her family will be comming in Penang this month so i could ask them to take some for me. Huhuhu!!!!! Well, even though i've been almost 6 years here in peninsular malaysia, but i never forgot my root and my originality. As long as i eat Tuhau, Hinava, Jeruk bambangan and Bosou, it shows i am produly still a KADUS.

4 comments:

APRIL RD said...

aduiii...ko ni kan andrik buat sia terliur ja o 2 tuhau....

Andrik McVean said...

ada lagi tuhau sia di cn april..hahah

BUTIZA'ON said...

Bagus lagi kau suruh dorang buat di Penang dari kena bawa dari Sabah sebab indak sadap sudah itu bila sampai sana. Suruh saja dorang bawa biji bambangan yang diparut itu. I think yg lain boleh beli disana untuk prepare Hinava tu.

Andrik McVean said...

i think thats a great idea. Betul juga kan?? because kalau hinava nie it should be fresh..kalau lama sangat nanti ndak fresh uda

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails