Tuesday 12 January 2010

My little snow man...


Cute isn't?

Huh..i am getting bored being indoor. I loved the snow but not anymore..because i can't go anywhere...i want to walk, i want to go somewhere. I used to be an outdoor guy when i'm in Malaysia but not anymore in the UK. Huh..I've seen the snow and I've played it. Now i don't want the snow anymore. A week with snow is fine for me but not for couple of weeks or even a month. I have built my snow man and i have pictures with him. So enough....i want sunshine..i want the warm i want the light. I am writing this post about 6 PM GMT (UK) and it's getting very dark outside. I can't see anything but neon lights. Huh...when i'm in Malaysia this is a perpect time to go for a sport. I woke up in the morning about 9 or 10 am and it was miserable...i was waiting for the sun to come and it didn't. So sad..i want to have a walk...unfortunetly i can't because it's bloody "hot" here. I miss Malaysia.....so much...I am fed up being indoor most of the time...i don't want to wear a thick shirts all the time. I don't want to wear jeans all the time...it's uncomfortable.

Anyway...another bad day for me when i lost quite a lot of money from forex...they released the crude oil inventory and the market dropped about 80 pips within 30 minutes. Haishhhhh..i lost quite a lot. I hope i will be able to recover soon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sure you will..good luck

Vincent said...

Sucks man, hw much of your Initial capital u got left?

Vincent said...

percentage obviously :)

Andrik McVean said...

hi sumandak...thanks ya..

@vincent...i lost USD 160 in just about 30 minutes. I managed to recover half yesterday before the market closed for a weekend.

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails