Wednesday 20 January 2010

My Poor little snow men

As I said in my previous post the snow has gone. This means that my little snow men has gone as well (poor him). So here are some of his pictures from I was building it until he melted. By the way, based on the forcast, there will be more snow comming up next week and it doesn't sound good for me because my orientation programme will be start in next week as well. I do hope that the snow won't come as i hate it and i do not need the snow..LOL!!! If there is snow next week, means I might be struggling to warm up my body along the way to Campus Lane. I crossed my fingers hoping that the snow won't come.


Beautiful snow men


After a few days ago..he was melting


Poor...him. Look at his nose..dropped on the base


Bye..bye..bye...bye..(MC's Song)

OK guys, gotta go know for a dinner and thanks for reading...bubye...

P/S: I feel nervous to start the course.................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BTW, try GSM blocker to jam all secret transmitters in your home or at work.

gadis borneo said...

kesian snow men...huhu...babai...

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice blog you've got here. Thanks the author for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Anete Benedict

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails