Tuesday 1 July 2008

I was in the gym yesterday

OK..guys I'm back again today...actually i want to update my blog last night but i was so tired because i went to the gym and also i went to the pool. So very tiring day for me yesterday. So I managed to take my own photos yesterday. Mmmm.....well i can take my own picture with my camera. Mmmm...i don't know what to do today..nothing special i guess. But for sure later i want to go to the gym again and pool. Thats all....OK...see you later ya..bye..


I was in the gym with the cycling training


This is for people who want to climb the mountain


Me again...


Oh..that dumbbells..are heavy

Look at me...buncit already..

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah...you went to gym??? hahahaha....thats good for your health instead of just eat and spend your time with laptop..

tolundus said...

aiseymeeeeeen... peeeuuwit..ko nda panggil sy tlg ambik pic.. :p

Andrik McVean said...

muahaahaha....buli bah...kalau ko tolundus...ok jah sia nie..heheheh

mummy cici said...

waaa.....siksi o andrik..

Alya Shaka said...

ok lah bah...jgn kurus sgt...nti hilang identity as sabahan kan tagap2...ehehe

Andrik McVean said...

buli labah kampung2 urang bilang...heheheh

DrKong said...

uinah..kurus sudah ko nie ipaq..ehehe!!

sweetie~ said...

sy nampak mcm ada potential six pax....hehe...

ah mc slim pun ko ni....

Andrik McVean said...

kengkaru....kurus ko bilang...ko tinguk tu parut..ada lemak sudah..

sweet lady..ada potensi kah??? bagus...bagus..semangat sia nie..hehehe

eedany said...

huuuyoooo.... nampak nenen ko andrik. hihihi.

tagap oh ko! kirim salam body! Pheeewit

;p

Andrik McVean said...

nampak nenen sia kah??? alamak mau tutup aurat dulu..hehhe

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails