Monday 30 June 2008

Want go to gym later!!

OMG...sometimes i was thinking....maybe I shouldn't go for a long vacation otherwise i will get fat! Its true friend, now my weight toped up 2 KG. Really hate it actually. Even my last night dinner i went to the E&O hotel for buffet and I ate so much. By the end of my dinner I did realized I'm too full and I need go to toilet. I went to the toilet and lastly i feel better. So here are some of my photos last night's dinner. After post this one i want go to the gym. To burn some fat loh!! I really can feel my body is heavier now. Anywhere to all of you happy Monday!


Delicious food!


Wah....but i'm getting fat!


The gambling ship is coming.


Yeah sunset again babe..


yumm...yum...yum...

No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails