Monday 2 March 2009

I had an accident this morning

Oh...ShiT...My previous post was BECAUSE MONDAY IS ShiT. It was really Shit. What was a very bad day for me uh???? I had an accident with the car i drove this morning. I felt so sad and felt so upset as well. The STUPID women infront of me suddently break MATI. At the same time i was driving the car faster because i wanted to go to work early. So when the sTUpiD women break MATI i have no choice otherwise to HIT her boot car. Huuuuu....What ever, i know generally speaking it was my fault because i "kiss her back".

I rang my manager and told him i will be late this morning because i had an accident. I was so busy went to the insurance and also went to the police station this morning. So tired, I rush went to Motorola. After that, i arrived at my office about 11.30 am. Feel so tired. I just quite and didint tell anyone. The only person know are my manager and also one girl. Anyway..Thanks God I safe and no injured happen to me. Whatever, i kene saman RM 300. Muahahahaha......xxxxxx

The very bad old men came infront of my car and quickly took my plat number (just a few seconds after the accident). Fucking ShiT!!!

9 comments:

Apple said...

Andrik, why didnt you buy no.ekor for based on you and her car plat no? mana ta boleh menang lebih rm300.. Hoho..
Hmm, bad monday for you. After the accident, saman pulak. Apa boleh buat, probably tat woman just got her license.

Elsa Gabriel said...

bah andrik..apa numbur kreta ko...manatau kluar bisuk lusa...hahhahah...kalau accident, urang p check plat number dulu then baru lah hal-hal lain...:)

GC said...

thank God you're ok, bah next time just be extra careful.

take care bro.

Unknown said...

Nah jangan salahkan 'hari' ja Andrik..btw..thanks God ko nda apa2juga..drive safely everyday..hehehe..bah start with prayer dulu bei..hehehe

Andrik McVean said...

Ryuzaki...i was so nervous that time. Hehehehe...i can't think anything that time. But when the old cina men came across my car and took my plat number...sempat plak sy cakap "what a stupid men!!!"

elsa..number kerata sia 8651..heheheh...ko pi ambik lah..mana tau dapat ko bagi sia sikit kio...heheh

@tukangkupi...yabah..thanks to God..

@sumandak..it was my very horrible day and i will remember it forever..huhuhu

Anonymous said...

Next time extra careful ya.. huhu.. Ok jua lar, bgi ko pengajaran..hahaha..
-jeremytuah-http://jeremytuah.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

The old men came for the number. As long as you're OK, that's the most important thing.

Andrik McVean said...

@jeremytuah...yes..sometimes memang pengajran juga tuh...hehhehe...

@gallivanter....yes...shit the old men..yes..i am all right..thats the most important thing

APRIL RD said...

god....!!!!

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails