Friday 24 April 2009

The most popular video on youtube and available in Malaysia!!!!


I just doing nothing in the office today. Except in the morning. I come to the office about 8.40 am. Straight to my office, and started up my laptop. So i started doing my report. I know this is the MUST thing i have to do because every friday i have to report to my manager for what i've done from monday until thursday. After that, i checked the tools i've developed and i did realized, sometihng wrong on it. So i repaired them. I finished about 11.30 am.

So i wanted to drink...good lah because i took a cane drink with me when i left home. So lastly, after drank my drink i messing around. While i went here and there, my friend asked we..."uiiii....do u know what is the most popular video on youtube?" Ah...so great he could think about it. So i was searching on the net, the most popular video on youtube so far...lastly i found it and it was Avril with her hits number one single titled "Girlfriend". However, this video is not available in Malaysia.

I got the feeling this is the original version/ official video from Avril. Or maybe not suitable to be view in Malaysia. The second most popular video on youtube which is the most popular video in 2007 on youtube is "Evolution Dance"

Evolution Dance is a video performed by Laipply. Laipply is a comedian and motivational speaker from Cleveland, Ohio.  The video shows him dancing a six-minute routine encompassing 32 songs spanning more than 50 years of music and dance. In many ways this is your typical YouTube video - a funny, goofy, short and clever vidPublish Posteo, in this case uploaded by and starring a professional comedian.  But there are tens of thousands of similar videos on YouTube, uploaded by enthusiastic amateurs. [source]

Here is the link to view his video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMH0bHeiRNg 


No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails