Wednesday 8 April 2009

My blog displayed on Brunei.fm


Credit to Brunei.fm

About 3 days ago, i blog about the AF's popularity. On my blog i did mentioned about AF's popularity in Brunei is twice compared here in Malaysia. This evening, i was googling "andrik mcvean" and i found my name appeared on Brunei.fm. On that site, the write said "AF is more popular in Brunei than in Malaysia? To be Proud or Shame of?"! *LOL* never thought they read my blog. But i'm happy though, at least somebody read my blog...:D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makin cantik blog ko ni ging :D Syabas :D Kreatif bah ko ni :thumbsup: Masuk Brunei.fm? Hebat tu hehehe

Apple said...

keep up the good work! Tulis bnyk2 lagi, mn tau jadi pengulas online tuk akhbar online pulak.. Hehe..

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

Anonymous said...

Good day!
My name is Tom, I live in Fort Worth, TX.

I am here to network / interact with other people for sharing knowledge, discussing ideas, seeking advice, find business partners & the like.


Take care!

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails