Monday 7 June 2010

Arghh...I've got headache


Argh..i need a pain killer

Oh..I was doing my work today from 11 am to 3 pm. I'd knew something wrong with my head when i went to bed very late last night. Huh..when i got up this morning, it wasn't very bad tho..but i just forced myself to do the work that i suppose to do. I've got emails from Usman (the chief programmer) this morning and he was asking me to submit something today. So that's why I had to work today even though i didn't feel very well. But there you go..because work is work.....and i emailed everything about 3.30 pm. That time i felt very very sick!!! It was..i wasn't very well and i went out to the town and just walked around...huh..nothing interesting...just a the same!! huhhhh....

Now am going to do something for my dinner..my brain and head are too heavy....

No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails