Sunday 6 June 2010

Work and work and work...

After about almost a month i was on holiday..I've decided to be a part time programmer with a company somewhere in Heathrow. I went the interview twice and i've got the job. I work from home most of the time and go for a meeting once a week..so it seems easy but..trust me when i say the job is not easy..it's bloody difficult. Huh....i never seen something like that before. Just imagine a system that has been developed by more than 10 engineers and now only one engineer going to modify it. Means you have to understand 10 heads/brains that developed the system..and you only have one brain to handle it...tht's silly isn't? it is....

Anyway..i'm not moaning just feel a bit depress (depress??? really??LOL!). Well, not depress i just upset to myself because it causes me to complate the tasks a bit slow. Anyway...today am going to enjoy my week end and hopefully tmrw i will feel fresher and feel better...hehehehehe...

You know what i mean if i say i'm going to enjoy myself..it means i'm going to the club..LOL! not to drink honestly....just to look around and dancing...yeah of course..i love dancing! hehehehe...

OK..ok..i gotta go now...need to sort out my friend's mobile phone..going to the nearest shop..hehehe..buye....catch up soon xxxxx

No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails