Sunday 20 June 2010

Harrods is having summer sale!!!!


I should be ready for the comming sale on the 26th and 27th of June

Holaaaa...I am back again from my 18 KM hiking on the east coast and had fabulous scenery and also view. Anyway..if you realise on facebook there is an advert about Harrods. Harrods is having summer sales and the first day of their sale was yesterday which is on the 19th of June. Unfortunately I missed it because I am currently in Wales having my climbing and hiking. What a tiring week but i really enjoyed it very much.

Anyway, the first day of Harrods' sale has gone and the next sale is on the 26th and 27th of June. Huhuhu....it looks like i have to do some shopping during summer and maybe buy some gifts to my sisters, nieces and nephews. I love shopping...hehehehe..but I don't shop for the amount that I could not afford.

Well, Harrods is very exciting place to do shopping and if you google about harrods, it is one of the best and finest shopping malls in the world. And unofficially Harrods is the most expensive shopping mall in the world. Wow...used to be all the business peoples and the Royal families to do their shopping. But am not sure in what year, they opened it to the public. Why? Because they realised the public do more shopping more than the Royal families and business peoples.

No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails