Let's start with the down sides first.
1. They don't speak English. Do you want to eat something that you don't know? and they can't explain to you what the course is...or courses are...
2. The menu is in French...I don't understand French and only a few words i know.
3. The dessert was rubbish..really..it wasn’t great
And the good are..
1. The appetizers were wonderful
2. Prices were reasonably good
3.Main courses were hell so delicious
Ha..ha..so that's my review...
BTW, England won against Slovenia (1-0) and England played very well. I was a bit disappointed because there were many opportunities but England kept missing. I'm not a big fan of football but since I live in England at the moment I like to see England go through at least in quarter semi final. Anyway..now am watching Germany vs Ghana. I hope Ghana will win and go through. Hehehehehe....