Friday 27 June 2008

Because of chocolate

Because of chocolate! you know i love chocolate so much. Even though i know i'm getting fat but chocolate is very important and i just can't control myself to eat chocolate. Because they are very yummy and delicious and sweet. I went to eedany blog just now and i saw she has chocolate also. So i quickly, turn on my camera and connect it with this laptop. Lastly i git it and now here are my chocolate. Heheeheh...ok...enjoy my chocolate..you want some? hehehhe


This is the container of my chocolate..hehe


Yummmyyyy...multi loh....yum..yum..yum..


OMG!!


Wah....can't wait to eat them all...


Fantastic....do you want some?


So...good...

4 comments:

Mas Light said...

the chocolates left me drooling...but, if this was the case, my selection would be the dark chocolates only XD yes i'm picky

Anonymous said...

bagi sikit andrik...sikit sj, 2 ka, 3 ka...

Andrik McVean said...

urang ranau..buli bah kalau kau..hehehehehe

@mas..why do you like the dark chocolate? i don't eally like it..

Anonymous said...

OMG the chocolates looks very cute and yummy...may i have one?? hehehe

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails