Saturday 21 June 2008

Andrik is busy!!

My final exam for my short course is coming soon!! Arghhh!!! tension! I thought I'm in a huge hell with fire around me. LOL! So many chapters to read and so many facts to remember. At this moment my routine is sleep, get up, shower, study, eat, sleep, and when i feel boring...blogging lah! Huhuhu...My final exam is on 24th of jun. Hopefully everything is OK.


My notes and the book..have to finish it by monday


Ohhh...tension..tension

10 chapters babe..


Ending of chapters


Another notes


All those stuff are tiring me!!

2 comments:

eedany said...

study lah ko ar...

stop jap blogging...hihihi

:)

Andrik McVean said...

suda sia final exam kemarin...ok suda sia nie..hehheh....mau pi main glof dulu..

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails