Monday 2 June 2008

Dinner at the E&O Hotel

Wahhh...even though i know i'm getting fat but i still want to eat. So at this moment my slogan is life to eat..hahah. Well, even though i eat so much during my vacation but when i'm not on vacation, i eat very little. But sometimes i eat so much when i'm hungry...actually as student eating mee maggie is usual and no problem. I know mee maggie is not good for my health but what to do? i have to sometimes. But if i'm on holiday of course i eat so much.


Wah..yummyyy...


As usual...my favorite...salmon fish..very expensive


Wah....this picture very yummy..


OMG....want to eat again..

Fat already...

Result: My stomach get upset after that.....

3 comments:

eedany said...

adede... sadap2 juga tu makanan tu andrik!

mana ada fat bah... fat pun tatap hensem melatup!

hihihi :)

Miss G said...

Mauuuuu, saya juga loooooveee salmon, o noo, now I am sooo hungry and it's also lunch time, wat a perfect timing to come here and saw that entry (^_^)

Thank you for making me hungrier than I should be!

Hey, for a man to be a bit fat (you are not there yet! looking from your picture) it's OK, even cute (from my ooold eyes point of view), the important things is excercise (^_-) eat much, excercise more (^^,) now that's living good!

Andrik McVean said...

Yummyy...they are so delicious...heheheh...hansem ko bilang eedany....malatup kah?? hahahahaha....

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails